Awarded from the Sherbrooke Hospital Foundation endowment to students in health studies at the Lennoxville Vocational Training Centre.
- Full-time student, having completed 2 to 4 months in one of the above 3 programs
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Attendance at a local high school (Alexander Galt, Massey-Vanier, Thetford Mines, Richmond Regional, Bishop’s College, or Stanstead College) or 1 year at Champlain Regional College, Lennoxville or equivalent
- Financial need
- Ability to work in both French and English
- Copy of latest transcript
- One signed letter of reference from a teacher or employer attesting to your potential to work in your chosen field and your language skill.
Note: This document can be sent directly via email to the foundation from the teacher or employer. This document may also be mailed via Canada Post directly to the Lampe Foundation. The address is on the form.
- Proof of Canadian citizenship or Permanent Resident Status
These awards are contingent upon the applicant remaining in the Vocational Training Center program and seeking employment in the Eastern Townships upon graduation.
All information will be treated in strictest confidence
$1000 for Health Assistance Nursing Care
$500 for Institutional and Home Assistance